We regret to post that our business will be closed until further notice. On August 8th downtown Staunton was devastated by torrential rain and flooding. Our restaurant was destroyed. We are currently seeking a new location in the Staunton area. Follow our Facebook page for updates. Thank you for understanding! We will be back!!
Special Hours and Procedures! (covid-19)
Our response to the current covid-19 events is as follows:
Our hours of operation will be:
Closed Sunday and Monday (as usual)
We now offer curbside service and online ordering for your safety and convenience! You can also give us a call and pay by phone!
We greatly appreciate all your support right now!! Thank you so much!
New location and hours!!
We will be parked on the corner of Lewis and Baldwin Streets in Downtown Staunton Monday through Thursday 11-6pm and Friday 11-3pm!
Menu – August 21 Market –
(a handmade stuffed corn tortilla)
- Loca-w/ chicharron(blended pork), veggies, beans and cheese.
- Chicken-pulled chicken, veggies and cheese.
- Veggies n Cheese-w/ spinach, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and onions.
- Beans n Cheese-fried beans and cheese.
- Jalapeño n Cheese.
- Ensalada-w/ mango
- Horchata-milk based w/ blended seeds ( peanuts, rice, morro, sesame, cocoa, cinnamon and sugar)